The spirits of the Collings-Knight House rise to tell their tales of woe,
in the hopes of finding release.
Performances for 10/31 will go on as scheduled!!
There are tickets available for both Thursday and Friday. Tickets can be purchased at:
Monday night's performances are being postponed until Thursday, 11/1
Tuesday night's performances are being postponed until Friday, 11/2
E-mail notifications have been made to ticket holders. Please check the e-mail you used when purchasing tickets for all the info. If someone else purchased tickets for you, please contact them about the rescheduled date.
For all rescheduled performances:
If you cannot make your designated rescheduled performance, but can make a different one, please let us know. We will put you on a wait list for the other night, and as seats open up, we will give them to you. If, after all the juggling and jockeying, there are still seats available, we will open them up to the public.
For anyone who cannot attend a rescheduled performance, please let us know. We will handle all refunds through our ticketing system, Brown Paper Tickets. You do not need to contact them- we will do that.
Thank you, all, for your patronage, your patience, and your continued support.
**Storm Policy** No performances are being cancelled for the storm as yet. If Monday or Tuesday's performances do need to be cancelled, ticket holders will be notified via e-mail. The performances will be rescheduled, dates are, at this time, TBD.